Bank of New Zealand - NZ Banking
Bank of New Zealand is proud to continue their sponsorship of the This is New Zealand Seminar series.
Bank of New Zealand has assisted many clients who have attended the Seminars with their banking needs, from families to temporary workers, and look forward to helping you with your move to New Zealand.
The Bank of New Zealand team can help you get started by opening a New Zealand bank account before you arrive in New Zealand, so that you can have easy access to funds on arrival and have somewhere to be paid by your new employer.
The Bank of New Zealand service includes:
- A simple online application form (takes about 10 minutes to complete).
- Accounts opened up to a year before arriving in New Zealand
- No New Zealand address required to open the account
- Opened with a Zero balance - no minimum balance requirement
- Dedicated named banker, who understands your unique needs as a new migrant or worker.
- Debit cards ready for you on arrival in New Zealand
To apply online, please visit www.bnz.co.nz/movetonz
To contact the UK BNZ Migrant Banking team
Phone +44 141 958 7533